21 November 2007

WTF??

I walked over to the Saturn this evening to retrieve a few coins for the purpose of buying a stamp. Upon opening the driver’s side door, I witnessed this horrible sight.


During the course of the past few days, someone decided it’d be a good idea to break in my car’s window and…

That's the part that pisses me off; beyond a bunch of the contents having been shuffled about, nothing seems to have been removed from the car. The change slot still had all sorts of metallic currency in it; as much of the paperwork (insurance, etc.) as I can remember being in the glove box was present; the trunk still held all of its cargo. It doesn't make sense -- christ, at least TAKE something.

The perp did leave behind something to be remembered by.


Thanks asshole.

Nine more days of Uptown before I move on to more civilized environs. Good riddance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where the hell are you moving?

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving, huh? I am so sorry that happened. Maybe the guy started choking on his tobacco and fell in to your car window. It doesn't explain why he didn't leave his information...
Have fun with the move.

Wheezy said...

Let me know if you need help moving, mang. Was there any chew left in the tin?