10 November 2008

man....

How am I supposed to loose weight when I'm hungry all the time?

Last weekend A said I could probably get by on Punch Pizza and Potbelly's alone (not counting breakfast). I would agree. They are both delicious; I want to eat their yummy foods every time I think about either. Man....

And then there are the pastries. I looooove me some pastries. I especially heart Lucia's pain au chocolate as well as their crepes, the chocolate chip oatmeal cookies at the bakery across the street from my house and the blueberry and raspberry bran muffins at Gigi's. If you haven't tried but one of these delectable foods, you haven't lived your life to the fullest.

Did I mention I'm hungry all the time? I was hungry 26 minutes ago and bought a small bag of Cheez-its out of the vending machine at work. I'll probably be hungry again before I leave for the day. This is not good. What to do... what to do?