24 November 2008

random

After dinner A said that if I didn't put up a new post, people would stop reading my blog. What I want to know is who's reading this lame-o blog?? So, without further ado, here are a few images I dug out of iPhoto (which sucks, btw) to... well... keep whoever you are from never reading my blog again. Enjoy-


Brothers don't shake hands! Brothers gotta hug!!



Safety first -- I wonder if it's reflective for the night crowd, too...



Despite being taken on a shitty camera whilst driving, this is one of my all-time favorite photographs.



Give a girl a bicycle and you will be dumped. Newton's little publicized 4th law of gravity. The more effort you put into the bike, the swifter the verdict.



How can you know this was not taken in Nebraska? Hints: this is the dash of a 26' Penske truck; no, the instrument cluster is not frozen.



My favorite spot in the twin cities.



OH NO!!!!

6 comments:

FM Roadie said...

Danger sign – door or fence?
You propose – I decide

So the thought police frisked ya- I sure hope they stopped just short of a cavity search.

Oh really you want a data point?
What do you get when you cross a second-rate scientist whose female (hence the inherent second-rateness) with an alpha male college division one football player (defensive line) with two degrees in mathematics and one in engineering?

Anyone with intelligence above the point which is socially optimal never worries what others think about them. I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt with this post. I think you’re just playing coy for all the average 125 and below guys out there threatened by your sizable gray matter.

bloodline said...

who's pussified?

v10 said...

In fact, neither accompanies the danger sign. There was (and I assume still is) a rope hung between two poles on either side of the paved surface, however, probably to ensure no wayward tourists plumet 15ft to certain death on the sandy beach below.

v10 said...

@ bloodline - blame adaptation, I suppose.

FM Roadie said...

V10 – It appears you are wearing smarty pants a little short in the cuff today so you may need to read this when you are properly dressed tomorrow.

Some times danger signs are literal some times they are figurative. Some times curiosity is mistaken for friendliness. Some times person A is on person B’s “someone I want to fuck WITH list” while person B believes there on person A’s someone I want to fuck list”. With blog postings and after thought comments like this thread confusion reigns supreme but I’d bet a week’s wages 'on the WITH list' applies to both of us.

Some times data points are useful; other times not so much. It would be useful for me to know if A ended with K before I opened my checkbook which I expect would be completely irrelevant to you.

Wheezy said...

FM Roadie, I think you need to lay off whatever drugs you've been tweaking on and take the grammar test V10 posted the link to on his most recent entry. It seems you could use some brushing up. While you're at it (yes, "you're", not "your"), look up the word dolt on urbandictionary.com.