06 October 2008

question for today

Is it worthwhile to subscribe to the Economist for one year at about $100 total cost? I've had a subscription to this publication before and I'm generally able to read most of what I want every other week (it is a weekly subscription). I currently receive no other print media having relied solely on NPR and the internets for the past year+.

For purposes of full disclosure, I will note that I am leaning in one direction but wanted to "put it out there" to see what folk(s) thought. This is where you, my solitary reader, would comment...

3 comments:

Christopher Smith said...

no

Erik said...

I gots to say that the free audio edition you get with a subscription makes it worth it. You can download the entire thing to your iPod and listen to Brits read the articles as you ride to work or go for a run.

v10 said...

hmmm.... I didn't know that was part of the deal. interesting...