17 September 2008

people care what I think!!!

You know how every here and there you hear about polls that say 32% of Minnesotans feel X is a bad idea or whatnot? Well, the other day I received a phone call from a curious number (000-000-0000... seriously, that's what popped up on the cell phone) and ignored it. When the number called again later that day, I picked it up ready to unleash the fury upon a telemarketer. Instead, I got some girl asking me whether she could ask me a few questions for a poll of potential Minnesota voters.

After some skeptical questioning of my own directed at her, I agreed and was asked about Obama/McCain, Franken/Coleman, what issues are important to me this election cycle, etc. It was kind of neat. I've often wondered where they find the people who comprise these polled masses. I am now one of these people.

Now... respect my authoritah!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.